Friday, February 11, 2011

It's on again ... The Barn Market

It's on again folks and I'm really excited to be heading out tomorrow for my first market of the year. This is the one that started it all for me, so it's kind of like a birthday of sorts - one year has past since I started selling Sunday's Child to the public - yeh!

I'd love to see you all if you get the chance to pop in, the weather is meant to be sunny and fine so it should be a great day out.

There's quite a lot on this weekend actually. Up North in Launceston is Festivale which is kind of like a mini Taste Festival running from today thru until Sunday. There is also the Maker's Market being held tomorrow at the Design Centre right next door to Festivale in the City Park. The Wooden Boat Festival is also on at the Hobart waterfront and this year entry is free! On Sunday The Market is kicking off again this year at the Masonic Temple on Sandy Bay Rd and of course the AAMI Hobart Cup. And on Monday is the Royal Hobart Regatta - which is a public holiday here in the south.

So whatever you get up to this weekend, I hope you have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails