Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wishes & Dreams for Baby Lily

I have been meaning to visit a certain baby & children's shop in Hobart for several months and today I finally got there. After Kindermusik with Sophie we headed to "Wishes & Dreams" in Moonah. I also had a good reason to go there as a friend of mine in Canberra has just had a beautiful baby girl last week - "Lily ALexandra", and I thought I might find an appropriate gift.

I bought a lovely "Oobi" shoe string strap tunic top & matching bloomers. They were really helpful and friendly and even gift wrapped my purchase.

If you're in the area drop on by and check out "Wishes & Dreams" at 57A Hopkins St, Moonah. Also just around the corner is another lovely children's wear shop - "BellaMac" on Main Road. Both the stores also have a play area for the kids, to keep them occupied whilst you are shopping - always a bonus!

Baby Lily born 20th October, 2009.

Present beautifully gift wrapped from "Wishes & Dreams".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails