Thursday, November 26, 2009

So many shoes ..... so little time!



I'm sure you'll agree, a girl can never have too many shoes. My youngest daughter just loves them (like her mum), and even wears her older sisters shoes for fun. Yesterday we went to town and I needed to replace her old pair of "sparkly pink shoes", which have seen better days. We found a lovely pair of shoes in Target which were also on sale and we couldn't decide on the pink or the silver - so we got both. On the way home in the car she wanted her shoes but couldn't decide which pair to wear, got very frustrated, started screaming and getting very upset, and then promptly fell asleep holding both pairs of shoes.

I think several hours shopping had taken it's toll on her, poor little thing and it was all too much. I just had to take this photo of her though - so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails