Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Getting Busy

I have been quiet on the blogging front since the New Year but busy doing lots of things.

* Sunny days at the shack
* Catching up with family & friends,
* Tidying up and re-organising around the house ready for the year ahead

Obviously with school holidays I have not been able to get as much sewing done as I would like, especially seeing as I have 4 kids in the house - my two & my niece and nephew. But I am determined to not let that stop me and I have been busy at the sewing machine the last 2 days. I am planning to appear at some local markets this year and have already put in some applications, so I need to build up my stock.

Yesterday I made 9 applique tees - with my "Bird" design and a new "Hearts" design. I decided to add the ribbons & buttons on the hearts because it looked a little plain without them.


My tees all in a row.

I also made some "Fabric Knotty Necklaces" in the same fabric as the tees. I have been wanting to try these for a while now and whilst the first one seemed to take me forever, the other 3 were done in no time at all. I am really happy with them and will definitely make more.


Stay tuned for more info on the markets I will be appearing at this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails