Saturday, January 23, 2010

More Market Fun

I made a quick visit to the Handmade Hobart Market at St Peter's Hall in Harrington St today. It's only their 2nd market and 1st for 2010.

I met the lovely Katrina from Roocke Cookies and bought some of her Chop Chip Cookies to take to a family bbq tomorrow. I used to work with Katrina in another life as a "McDonalds Employee", but I had no idea it was her behind the business. It was Katrina's first time at a market and I wish her all the best for her new venture.

Check out her blog and sample her cookies if you get the chance. It's great to support other small/handmade businesses.

Family Pack (x10) of Choc Chip "Roocke Cookies".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails