Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Creative Space ....

I have been creative today, but it's taken me until now to post about it. I finished another 5 Red Pinspot Fabric Knotty Necklaces earlier today and I am very happy with my latest addition to the Sunday's Child Range - Girls Flat Front A-Line Denim Skirt.

The skirt has an elasticated waist at the back with a flat front and a lovely A-line shape. I like the simplicity of the skirt & especially love it made up in denim. Denim is so versatile and it goes with everything. I have also added a bow detail made from the offcut. I might also do some with fabric covered buttons for the detail. What do yo think? (Sorry about the photos, I've taken them in the evening light, which is not the best.)

The A-Line Denim Skirt is available in Sizes 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 at $28 each.




For more fabulous creative spaces head over to Kootoyoo.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, yes, Sonia. Just gorgeous. I think Miss India might just be acquiring one of those some time soon. J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane, yes my Sophie was very keen to wear it, although she's a little size 4 so I will have to make another one for her with a smaller waist. Will take some better photos and add to my online shop too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous but I dont think there'll be any convincing my 4 year old that denim is cool (which I abhore - living in denim at any opportunity!). Do you make them in an adult size 9 - at $28 that'd be a bargain!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ange, yeh I just love denim. I will probably make this design in other fabrics but I'm not planning on doing adult sizes. $28 would be a bargain for it though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails