Monday, October 18, 2010

It's been 11 days since my last post

So sorry to everyone for the "loss in transmission". No excuse really - just busy, busy, busy and it's only going to get busier with Christmas only 9 and a bit weeks away - yikes!

I'm juggling both Sunday's Child and my latest venture WillowBlu at the moment, on top of general mother, cleaner, chef, wife, PA etc. duties (I'm sure you can all relate to that).

I've also been busy with some custom orders and some news products which I hope to have available for sale very soon.

I've just applied for some last minute Christmas markets, so hope to let you all know about where I'll be very soon - so you can fit in some last minute Christmas shopping.

Here's a custom order I recently did for the lovely Jane. I had to hunt down some more of this gorgeous Japanese Atelier Lecien Paris fabric especially for her, but I now have extra in my stash.


Don't forget I still have a SALE on all Long Sleeve Applique Tees for $22 (were $30) - check out my online store!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thanks for the mention, Son! It is even prettier in real life. India adores it. I'm going to post about it and your handiwork some time soon. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails