Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My First Stockist

I'm really excited to let everyone know that I have my first stockist.

The lovely Nikki from Lily & Cooper Children's Clothing & Accessories is now stocking my Reversible Crossover Pinafore Tops & Applique Tees. Nikki runs her business via in-home shopping sessions and some local markets. She provides quality well known brands at fantastic prizes and also offers great host rewards.

The range includes: Oobi, Pear & Bear, Flirty Bird, Chitter Chatter and of course Sunday's Child.

Nikki will be in Hobart on the 31st October at the "Girls Night In" Cancer Council Fundraiser being held at The Carlyle Hotel, Main Rd Derwent Park from 1pm to 4pm. I will also be there showcasing the WillowBlu collection of handbags. Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations sonia! your pinafores and tops are sure to sell really well.
    all the best with your busy schedule now and during the Christmas season :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Aimee, that's so kind of you. All the best to you too! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails