Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophie

Today my little girl turned 4!

She enjoyed opening her presents this morning, especially her new dolls house. She also spent an entire day at childcare filled with fun, laughter & lots of games. The kids really enjoyed the cupcakes and even left me a little note:

"Thank you very much! Yum! Love all the children".

The message on the whiteboard at childcare today.


Tonight we spent a lovely evening out at Fish 349 in North Hobart with my mum (Gran to the girls) - yummy food, a few glasses of wine, stories & laughter.

Tomorrow brings swimming lessons, coffee, home to make honey joys & tiny teddy cars and then afternoon tea & birthday cake - yum!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and keeps warm (it's cold here in Hobart!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails