Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Creative Space ....

The last of my sewing for this weekend's Barn Market has been done! Luckily I have a lot of stock already so the lead up to this market hasn't been nearly as busy as with previous markets. Just as well really as I've been busy at a new job.

I've managed to get another bunch of fabric cards made up with lots of lovely fabrics & designs. I've also started on some summer items - Girls Short Sleeve Applique Tees. To see these and lots more items you can check out my Facebook Fan Page or my online store.

"Red Pinspot Flowers"



"Pink Floral Flowers"



For more wonderfully creative spaces head over to Kootoyoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails