Friday, August 13, 2010

New Facebook Fan Page



Just popping in quickly to let everyone know that I've set up a new "Fan Page" on Facebook. My previous page was actually a "Group" and it turns out is not as appropriate and user friendly as a fan page. At the moment I will keep it open but will eventually close the group page, once people have joined me at my new fan page.

I will now be able to easily create photo albums, therefore making it much easier for people to find & view my products.

You can click on the "Find Us on Facebook" logo on the right hand side of my blog to visit my new page.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm off to a sewing class in the morning to learn how to use my overlocker - I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails