Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fabrics Found

Today I purchased a number of fat quarters for use on my appliqued tee's. I have so many designs but will stick with a couple at the moment and add more over time.

I am very excited to be getting started and have my sewing machine and supplies all set up. I still need to find the manual for the sewing machine as it is a fully programmable "quilters edition" Bernina, which I have never used before. It was my mother-in-law's who sadly passed away just over 2 years ago, and I'm sure she would be happy to know that it is going to be put to good use.

Well I'd better get stuck into it, so I can post some pictures of my new designs soon.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your mother in law would think it was pretty ace! Happy creating :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails