Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Princess

Well today marks the occasion of my youngest's 3rd Birthday. I can't really believe it. The strange thing is that I also woke this morning at exactly the same time as she was born - freaky!

Anyway, we've had a lovely day, which was actually preceeded by a family birthday dinner for my niece last night, who turned 11. The kids (all 4 of them - 3 girls & 1 boy), were up until around 9:30pm last night, so I knew today would be trying.

We had present opening this morning, followed by a rushed breakfast before heading out the door to take my eldest to school. Sophie & I then went to Thursday morning Kindermusik class, where they all sang happy birthday. We then went and had a lovely coffee and cake with Gran (my mum).

Then we rushed back home to pick up my hubbie, so the 3 of us could go and have our haircut - a bit overdue! After having her haircut, Sophie also had her nails painted a lovely pearlescent pink - nothing like a girly day out to the hairdressers (even if dad comes as well). She was very excited about her haircut and nails being painted, and even posed for some photos.

Tonight I am cooking cupcakes, to take to childcare tomorrow and we will also be having a small afternoon tea party for her and some friends on Saturday afternoon.

Happy Birthday Sophie! xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails