Monday, August 3, 2009

My Button Creations

I definitely have a thing for buttons at the moment, which is one reason I bought the beautiful button creations at the market. I have however had a go at making some fabric covered button hair ties myself.

I made these last week for the very first time. I bought them as a kit, with all the materials and instructions. They are 23mm buttons on thin hair ties. I made 10 in all and had them all finished in around 20 mins. I really enjoyed making them, and am definitely going to make a lot more for the "Sunday's Child" label. I particularly like the spots.


P.S I just realised that there is one button missing from the photo - it's a Babushka doll print, which I think is my favourite, very cute!

2 comments:

  1. cute hair ties! i'm addicted self-cover buttons at the moment.. he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia
    Glad you liked my hairtie kit! They are so addictive I'm sure you will be back for more self cover buttons real soon! Love your kids clothing range too! Gorgeous! Cheers Kerrie @ www.jackobindi.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails