Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Market - Hobart

Today I spent a lovely hour or so, wandering around "the market", held at the Masonic Temple in Hobart. This was the fifth event for the market, however it was the first time I had been. What a wonderful mix of very talented and inspiring designers, crafts people and artists! The mix of paper products, textiles, children's products and sweet & savoury treats was a delight.

The organic coffee was lovely and very smooth! I also indulged in a savoury pinwheel, whilst my hubbie & girls shared a couple of sweet biscuits & an orange and poppy seed muffin - yum!

Of course I had to buy just a couple of lovely things - the theme being "buttons". A gorgeous hair clip from "Owlet", a pair of button hair ties from "Kupcake Kids", and a gorgeous brooch from "Notions" (will post photos of my purchases tomorrow).

I hope to be able to have my own stall there in the coming months.

The next event - No. 6, will be held on Sunday 6th September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails