Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome to Sunday's Child - What's in a Name?

Welcome to the first blog post for "Sunday's Child".


My business has been established as a creative outlet for me, whilst juggling a busy life as a wife and mother. I have 2 gorgeous daughters - Emma 5yrs & Sophie (nearly 3yrs), who are the inspiration behind the name "Sunday's Child" - they were both born on a Sunday!


For sometime now, I have had the desire to create beautiful, stylish pieces of children's clothing & accessories drawing on my love and enjoyment of sewing & crafts - and so the business was born! I hope you enjoy my blog and my creations - soon to be available at www.sundayschild.com.au


Sonia xo


Below is the poem of the same name:


Sunday’s Child

Monday's child is fair of face.

Tuesday's child is full of grace.

Wednesday's child is full of woe.

Thursday's child has far to go.

Friday's child is loving and giving.

Saturday's child works hard for a living,

But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day

Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails