Monday, April 26, 2010

The Beautiful Milla

At the recent Mathilda's Market here in Hobart I met a lovely customer who had purchased one of my Reversible Crossover Pinafore Tops for her daughter, after seeing a photo on my Facebook page.

She loved them so much that she purchased another pinafore top in the grey/red pinspot with flower applique for her gorgeous daughter Milla. Here's a picture of Milla wearing the top whilst at the park - so cute!



Samantha has also started her own photography business - MarS Photography. For more information, you can follow her blog and become a fan on Facebook.

4 comments:

  1. So, so lovely...and with red shoes too! Thanks for popping into my little blog and for your lovely comment. Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph, yes the shoes match perfectly. I love your blog, you are very creative. Thanks for following me too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonia
    Hope day two of handmade was a great success for you :-)
    It was wonderful catching up with you yesterday.
    Thank you for your support and I really look forward to catching up with you at Mathilda's Market.
    C xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cherie, yes today was definitely busier with more foot traffic, although still fairly quiet sales wise. It was lovely chatting yesterday. I really hope your move goes well and you get to spend some special time with your grandmother. Looking forward to a great day at Mathilda's in July, I'm sure it will be bigger & better than the last one. Take care xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails