Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What DO Women Want?

A question we all ask ourselves regularly - I know I do.

Right now I want my head to clear so I can get back into some sewing for more upcoming events/markets. I have been struck down for a week now with a shocking headache and fuzzy/vague head. I experienced something similar after the birth of my second child and for a full 3mths I was dizzy. The room was constantly spinning and it was terribly difficult to concentrate on anything. At the time it was thought to be hormonal but I never really got a proper answer from anyone.

As for this time around, it may well be a virus that's going around at the moment (I'm hoping) and I'm heading to the GP next week to get it all checked out.

So other than that.... what else do I want? I want more time with my friends & family, I want people to be more accepting of others, I want to enjoy every day, I want good health and more energy and I'm sure there are many more things I could add.




If you would like to enjoy some time out with your mum, sister, girlfriends and help a great cause, then there is a great fundraising event happening next month.

The "What Women Want" - Make-A-Wish Foundation Event is being held on Sunday 2nd May at Moorilla from 2pm to 5pm.

Enjoy an afternoon of Fashion and High Tea. There will be around 50 stalls, displaying fashion, jewellery, accessories, craft, giftware, beauty, children's clothing and more. There will also be a fashion parade showcasing clothing from Ci Simon and Beau Monde. There is also lucky door and raffle prizes to be won. All money raised on the day will be used to grant the wishes of children with life threatening illnesses in Southern Tasmania.

Tickets are $35 each and include a complimentary drink on arrival, high tea, a lucky dip gift and flower. There are no door sales, so tickets must be purchased in advance. For more information and to book tickets just go to the Moorilla website.

I will be there with my Sunday's Child range of children's clothing and accessories along with many other wonderful and creative stall holders. We would love to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails