Monday, April 5, 2010

New Designs

At the recent Mathilda's Market I debuted another couple of new designs. As our internet was down for the 2 days leading up to Mathilda's, I was unable to show them prior to the market, so here they are now.

The new Reversible Crossover Pinafore Top in Grey with Red Spot Applique Flowers. The flowers are securely fused then zig zag stitched and embellished with buttons. The reverse side of the pinafore is the red spot fabric.



For the boys, I have a new applique tee - the "Mini Cars". This is another lovely japanese fabric from Retromummy which is fused onto denim which is then fused and zig zag stitched onto a red tee.



Now that Easter is all but over, I will be busy with some more new items, so stay tuned. Hoping you've all had a lovely, relaxing Easter break with family & friends.

2 comments:

  1. We are having our first giveaway - please visit us at http://misschiefdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little dress, red and white spots are always a winner I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails