Friday, April 23, 2010

Mini Me Designs - Designer Kids Clothing Sale



I recently became a fan of Mini Me Designs on Facebook. The duo of Kylie & Amanda produce beautiful handmade kids giftware and wall art, including canvases, name plaques, one of a kind night lights and other accessories.

The website showcases their lovely range of products and you can also shop online here.

Kylie is currently having a sale on Facebook at the moment selling beautiful children's clothing & footwear at 50-70% off the retail price. Brands include: Minihaha, Papoose, Willow & Finn, Finnigan Finn, Walnut, Ouch, Pure Baby & Marquise.

I am very excited as I purchased a number of items for my girls and can't wait till the parcel arrives next week. The sale is for a limited time only so go and check it out quick before everything is gone!

What a great way to stock up the wardrobe with designer clothing at a fraction of the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails