Friday, June 4, 2010

It's on again & I'll be there

It's the Barn Market #3 and it's on this Saturday (that's tomorrow) 5th June from 10am to 3pm.

This is where Sunday's Child made it's debut back in February at the inaugural Barn Market and I'm very excited to be there again.



It's going to be another fabulous day full of lots of talented arts & crafts people selling their wares including: adults clothing, children’s clothing and accessories, homewares, stationery, jewellery, fabrics, and lovely gift ideas. And, of course, there will be some aromatic coffee, delectable hot food and scrumptious baked goods on offer as well.

There will be a variety of buskers on the day, both inside and out and a BBQ run by the Clarence High School Band who are fundraising for a trip to NZ. So make a trip to the Barn Market tomorrow - it's a great day out for the entire family. For more info you can visit the Barn Market blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails