Friday, June 4, 2010

Tees, Tees & More Tees

I have been busy this week, re-stocking my existing designs (and adding a new one) of applique tees for boys & girls. These are all long sleeve, priced at $30ea and available for purchase at The Barn Market tomorrow.

If you are unable to get to the market and would like to purchase any items you see here, just drop me an email and we can organise payment via Paypal. I am also happy to do custom orders, so keep that in mind.

Hope to see some familiar faces tomorrow at the Barn Market. I have an entry spot just inside as you enter the market, so you can't miss me!

Girls Tees - Classic Car, Red Pinspot Bird, Floral Poppy


Boys Tees - Robots & Rockets (New), Classic Car & Red Spot Circles


Close up of the "Robots & Rockets" Tee with Button & Ribbon Embellishment


Boys Tees - Mini Cars with Button Embellishment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails