Tuesday, June 29, 2010

School Holidays Week 2

I know, I know it's not school holidays anymore, in fact this is week 3 of Term 2 already - where does the time go?

Week 2 of the school holidays was nowhere near as busy as week 1, which was really nice actually. I do like school holidays, even though I have 2 at home instead of one, but it's great to be able to lounge around and not race out of the house first thing in the morning.

Sophie still had childcare on Tuesday & Friday as usual and we had our heat pump and panel heaters installed Thurs/Fri which came just in time. It has been so lovely to have the house at a fairly constant temperature, especially on those chilly mornings we have been experiencing in recent weeks.

I did have a day in town on the Wednesday when I took the girls to see the free Magic Show at Centrepoint. It was a lot of fun, although we have seen it before, but I don't think the girls even realised it was the same act!


Josh helping out "Elio the Magician" with his act.

My niece & nephew were there too, and Josh ended up on stage helping the magician - so funny!

Afterwards we headed into the new Fullers Bookshop for some lunch, before buying a book each and then popping next door to Spotlight for more sewing supplies.

That was the week gone and the holidays over for another term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails