Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another birthday

Happy birthday to my mum for today. We had a lovely lunch out with some friends at "Taste" at the Bahai Centre in Hobart. I had never been there before and it was really peaceful and relaxing. The food was lovely (perhaps a bit on the small side as serves go), but still tasty. Sophie especially loved her little strawberry cupcake and of course had to help herself to my flourless chocolate cake. I think we have another chocoholic in the family!


Sophie found this lovely window seat as soon as we arrived and Steph had given her a little gift box with coloured paper and stickers to keep her occupied, which she really enjoyed.

A close up shot of Sophie enjoying her cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails