Saturday, December 12, 2009

Today I .....


.... made my daughter's birthday cake - the Number "6". I am really happy with how this turned out, especially the vine, leaves and the chocolate lady bugs. This icing is a lovely rose pink, but the cake also looks rather Christmassy with it's red & green decorations.

I'm looking forward to the party tomorrow, as this is the only bit of organising I have had to do. We are going to an indoor play centre which will keep the kids entertained and they provide all the catering & lolly bags as well. A great idea for this busy time of year. The best part of all is there is no cleaning up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails