Thursday, December 10, 2009

Special Birthday Present - Reversible Cross-Over Pinafore Top



This is the latest addition to my collection, and I think it's the best yet! This particular pinafore top has actually gone to a little girl who just turned "1" - Happy Birthday Ruby. I will be making more however.

I decided to have one side in a neutral tone and the other a lovely red and white print - quite Christmassy but can be worn any time of the year. Ruby's mum loved the red fabric (it's her favourite colour and her daughter's name is "Ruby"). I love the way the applique bird turned out and I even made a matching birthday card with fabric balloons. I added one of my new swing tags and wrapped it in lovely brown paper with a beautiful red ribbon.

Ruby's mum was very impressed and just loved it and I can't wait to see little Ruby in the top.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails