Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas is Here



I finally got the Christmas Tree and other decorations up around the house this afternoon. I know it's a week late, but better late than never right?!

It now definitely feels like Christmas is upon us. I especially love sitting at night with all the lights down, looking at the lovely coloured lights on the tree. We only have a small tree (about 1 metre tall), because when I bought it a few years ago I had a tiny house, no floor space in the lounge room and a toddler. Now we live in a much more spacious home and both my girls are older now so they don't tend to want to pull the decorations off.

I would love to have a larger tree but it's a want not a need at the moment, so I will probably wait until next year to upgrade.

I started my Christmas cards today and hope to get them all mailed out by the end of the week. I have also wrapped all but 3 Christmas Presents & the girls "Santa gifts", so I feel pretty organised.

I am trying to get as much done as possible, because this weekend will be taken up with cake making on Saturday, my daughter's 6th Birthday Party on Sunday, followed by her actual birthday on Monday. It's then my mum's birthday on Tuesday (15th) and then my sister-in-law's the following Monday (21st). It's a crazy time of year, but lots of fun.

I have some more photos of items I have been sewing (will post soon), which I am really happy with especially one item that I made as a birthday gift which was very well received.

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails