Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Qld Flood Appeal Auction Update - START BIDDING!

Ok so as promised here is the item I am auctioning off as part of the co-ordinated effort by Toni from Make It Perfect. Thanks to Toni for organising & co-ordinating such a fantastic way of showing our support for those in need in Qld.

"Red Swirl Bird" - Reversible Crossover Pinafore Top

This was the first of my reversible pinafore top designs and is still my favourite. I will make this to order in your required size. Sizes available are: 12-18mths, 18-24mths, 2, 3, 4 & 5. Also included will be a set of Fabric Covered Hair Accessories in the red swirl fabric. You can choose from 2 x hair ties/elastics (small or large), 2 x hair clips or a combo set (1 x hair tie & 1 x hair clip).







How this auction works:
1. Bidding will start at $20 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, I will pay for all postage costs.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at 9pm on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, the items will be sent.
7. Thankyou for participating and supporting such a worthy cause.

Happy Bidding and Good luck!
Sonia
xx

9 comments:

  1. ok i'll start at $20
    x isis

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Cutest thing ever and the money is going to a good cause couldn't get any better. $30

    CLChaffee@frontier.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting for a new niece who would look adorable in this! $35

    nellward@netspace.net.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute. My bid is $50

    angifi@westnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your generous bids girls. Still a little over 48hrs until the auction closes @ 9pm Monday 24th January. I just saw an article in today's Mercury Newspaper about Toni Coward and the network of auctions she has co-ordinated for the Qld Flood Relief Appeal. What an amazing tally of $45,000 already raised. Truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sonia! $70 (with apologies to Angie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget the auction finishes at 9pm tonight. The highest bid is currently with Sarah @ $70.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Sarah and thank you for your prompt payment. I'll get onto your order in the next couple of days and let you know when to expect it in the mail. Thanks again for your generous bid. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails