Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shopping for school things

Well as the other states have headed back to school this week, here in Tas we are still on school holidays. It's still 3 weeks until my eldest starts Grade 2 and 4 weeks until my "baby" heads to school for the first time!

Today we'll be heading off to get socks & new insulated lunch bags by Penny Scallan.

Emma has chosen the "Girly Bird",


and Sophie has chosen the "Apple"


That's about it for the school list actually as I am lucky enough to have Emma's original uniform which Sophie will be able to wear and enough uniform items that Emma still fits into - at least until winter arrives anyway. As my niece & nephew used to go to the same school, my sister-in-law has also given me a spare school backpack, 2 hats, pair of new shoes and a library bag - score! I do like "new stuff" but when it comes to school uniforms and sundry, why would you buy new if you are given perfectly good 2nd hand items? I'd rather spend my money on other things.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails