Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Queensland Flood Appeal Auctions

We have all been affected in one way or another by the recent devastating floods in Queensland. I am doing my bit and donating some Sunday's Child items for 2 separate auctions.

Kirsty McEwan from Fairy Floss Markets is co-ordinating a Qld Flood Appeal Auction and there are some beautiful items up for grabs. The auction has commenced and ends tomorrow night - Wednesday 19th January at 7pm. All proceeds will go direct to the Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal.


I have donated 2 x Short Sleeve Applique Tees both valued at $25.
"Pink Daisy Flowers" Tee - Size 3
"Aqua Classic Car" Tee - Size 4

Head on over to the Fairy Floss Markets Flood Appeal Album on Facebook to start bidding.





I will also be setting up my own auction here on my blog later today to be included in the list of auctions being co-ordinated by Toni Coward of Make it Perfect. You can head over to Toni's blog now and check out the extensive list of auctions being run by many talented people. The list includes: Handmade Toys, Dolls & Softies, Handcrafted Jewellery/Accessories, Quilts, Sewing Patterns/Books, Handcrafted Clothing & Bags, Prints/Paper Goods/Art, Fabric/Craft & Sewing Supplies, Gift Vouchers, Photography & More. All proceeds will go direct to the Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal and all auctions will end on Monday 24th January at 12am (midnight).


2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Sonia! Very generous of you. And so nice to see you back in Blogland again. J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane, yes I wanted to do my bit. I've had a lovely break from everything, went away to the shack and hardly looked at my phone let alone opened my laptop. Back into things now and ready and raring to go. Hope you are all well. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails