Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Baking

I don't know about you but I love bananas. They are a great healthy snack and so easy as a quick breakfast on the go, as you run out the door in the mornings (this happens to me regularly!). The problem is I find I buy a handful and they sit in the fruit bowl and then before I know it they are all turning brown and need to be eaten quick smart.

I quite often bake mini banana choc chip muffins which the girls love but I have never really been able to master banana bread. I really love banana bread and will often order a slice with a coffee if it's on the menu at a coffee shop.

So today I decided to use up some of the sad and sorry bananas in the bowl and try out Corrie's Melt-n-Mix Banana Bread for myself. It's quick and easy, only requires one bowl and no electric mixer - perfect!

And the verdict - yummo! I can now make banana bread, yeh me! Try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks Corrie for this fail-safe recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails