Saturday, January 29, 2011

What an awesome tally



Well I really was gobsmacked when the final tally was announced for the combined auctions and raffles held to raise money for the Queensland Flood Appeal Auctions.

Thanks to the co-ordination by Toni & Carli, all those who ran auctions/raffles and of course those generous enough to bid/win all the fabulous handmade goodies, the final amount raised was

$99, 089 ... truly amazing!

I feel very humbled to have been involved and to be able to help out in some small way.

I hope this goes some way to helping all those affected by the floods to rebuild their homes, schools, businesses and lives.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails