Sunday, July 11, 2010

Craft and Quilt Fair


Seeing as I was child-free on Friday, I decided to head to the Craft & Quilt Fair at the Derwent Entertainment Centre. I remember going may years ago, so thought I'd take another look. It was very busy, wall-to-wall women and hardly a man in sight!

Lots of lovely stallholders selling supplies of fabrics, yarns, ribbons, lace, patterns and more, workshops & a beautiful quilt display.

Of course I couldn't leave without purchasing just a few things.






I also found some great little bags of buttons for my appliques and a couple of cute little things, I'll keep up my sleeve for a giveaway I think!

If you get the chance, head on down today - it's on until 4pm. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails