Saturday, March 13, 2010

Boys Winter Range

I have started creating some Boys Long Sleeve Tees for my upcoming markets. They feature stylish fabrics with applique on both the front & back of the tees and are available in Sizes 1-6.

The first design is using a beautiful Japanese Imported linen/cotton blend fabric in Aqua Blue called "Classic Cars". The fabric is fused & secured to the tee with a zig zag stitch in co-ordinating thread. I also have this fabric in hot pink and will be making some girls white long sleeve tees.

The second design is a combination of red spot & ivory drill circles with accent stitching. The fabric is also fused and stitched using straight stitch. The applique is designed to fray at the edges slightly. This design will also be available in blue spot fabric on white tees.

All long sleeve tees are $30 each.

Aqua Classic Car Long Sleeve Boys Tee - front


Aqua Classic Car Long Sleeve Boys Tee - back


Red Spot Circle Boys Long Sleeve Tee - front


Red Spot Circle Boys Long Sleeve Tee - front & back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails