Friday, March 19, 2010

Final Market Prep

Well I am feeling far more relaxed this time around. All the sewing is done and I am just finishing tags & some signage. Some lovely friends are coming around tonight with a gazebo for me to borrow tomorrow (seeing as we will be outside), and we will be making some homemade pizzas for tea - yum! So I definitely need to get everything done before tonight so I'm not up until the wee small hours.

Hopefully we will have some lovely weather for the Handmade Hobart Market. Don't forget you can vote at St Peter's Hall and then come and shop at the market!

Handmade Hobart
Saturday 20th March
10am to 3pm
St Mary's College Netball Courts
Harrington St, Hobart

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Long Sleeve Tees for Girls & Boys - $30
Reversible Pinafore Tops - $50


Goodie Bags - Marbles, Toy Dinosaurs & Fairy Princess
All $10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails