Thursday, March 25, 2010

Marvellous Market Finds

Just taking a quick break in between all my sewing to post photos of my purchases from Handmade Hobart last Saturday.

I bought a beautiful Tea Pot Bookmark from Rosie at Notions, which came on a cute little card with a recipe for Strawberry Jam.


I also bought a lovely Craft Goodie Bag from Courtney at Silver Nutmeg & A Golden Pear. I just love Courtney's eclectic range of items and it has been a pleasure to meet and get to know her at the recent markets I have attended.


Look out for these two creative stallholders at this Saturday's inaugural Mathilda's Market here in Hobart.

Well back to it, I hope to post photos of my newest creations for the market either today or tomorrow - stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Oh thanks Sonia for such kind words - you know how much I adore your stall and goodies and how they make me want to have more littlies!!! I am really looking forward to this weekend and hope it goes well for us all!! See you on Sat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails