Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Creative Space ....

I haven't been too creative of late, even though I have lots of ideas in my head! But I have several markets coming up so must get back into the "groove". So I thought I'd ease myself back into things by making some fabric covered button hair accessories.

So today I've been busy making button hair ties with 23mm & 28mm buttons and I'm also working on hair clips as well. Some of the fabrics I've used are scraps from other projects - such as my Reversible Pinafores, and would make lovely additions to any purchase.


The finished hair ties ready for the next market.


If you'd like to play along, and show everyone your "creative space" then just visit Kootoyoo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails