Thursday, February 25, 2010

And the Winner is ........



"Daffodil Daze" - as drawn by my 6yr old daughter.

Thanks to everyone who commented, followed me on Facebook and recommended a friend. I now have 30 followers, which is fantastic!

Daffodil Daze - just send me an email sonia(at)sundayschild.com.au and let me know what size Reversible Pinafore you would like, whether you would like a set of hair ties or clips and of course your address.

I will run another giveaway in the near future for a boys outfit, so don't worry if you missed out this time around.

Again, thanks to everyone for your lovely comments and Congratulations Daffodil Daze!

1 comment:

  1. oh oh - how exciting I have never won a give away!!! Thank you so much. I will send through the details now !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails