Friday, February 12, 2010

Quick Post


As promised here is the price list for items available at The Barn Market tomorrow from 10am to 3pm. I still have to make sure I have everything and then pack the car before I go to bed. I really need some zzzz"s but not quite yet! will post some photos of the market & my stall in the next day or so.

Boys & Girls Applique Tees - $25
Reversible Crossover Pinafore Tops - $50 (2 tops in 1)
Fabric Knotty Necklaces - $12
Headscarves - $8
Cards - $4 each or 3 for $10
Bags of Marbles - $10
Bags of Dinosaurs - $10

Looking forward to seeing you all there tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for the market, I'm sure you will do reeally well. Your stock is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I've had a fabulous day, excellent market, very well organised, lovely stall holders, organisers & visitors - and I even had some sales as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails