Monday, February 8, 2010

Mathilda's Market comes to town



Mathilda's Market is coming to Hobart with their inaugural market being held on Saturday 27th March from 9am to 1pm at the Hobart Function & Conference Centre on Elizabeth St Pier.

The Mathilda's Market has been running in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra & Perth and this year comes to Adelaide and Hobart. Mathilda's Market describes itself as "Unique, Stylish, Beautiful Kids Stuff. Everything is exquisitely and lovingly handmade or comes from a small production line. It's kids shopping heaven!"

I am very excited about this market as I am currently waiting to see whether I am the lucky recipient of one of their "Fabulous Finds" stalls. I am in the final pool of applicants and will find out by 8pm tonight - so fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails