Monday, February 8, 2010

The Market - Hobart



I made a visit to The Market at the Masonic Temple in Hobart yesterday. It was a beautiful sunny day and the market had a great, fresh feel about it.

I had a lovely chat to Isis from IsisMade who's blog I follow & who's birthday it is today - Happy Birthday! She had a beautiful range of handmade journals, using old book covers & fabric, all different and very unique.

There was a great range of items from creative designers & artists and it was lovely to see so many people enjoying the market. I managed to keep most of my money in my wallet though and only bought a coffee and some lovely little lolly bags from Flyn at his mum's stall "Wild Creations".

2 comments:

  1. oh thanks, you're a dear!! really lovely to meet you Sonia, thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely to meet you as well. I hope you did well at The Market.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails