Friday, February 19, 2010

Market Props



I am starting to think about & source some additional "props" for my upcoming markets. I have a bit of a stash going on now and am really happy with what I have found.

Today I bought a lovely red suitcase which I will use for my bags of marbles, dinosaurs & cars - little denim or drill drawstring bags full of goodies!

Then I also spotted the spotty plates and bowls in red and green. I love the combination of red & green together and they will also match the bunting I used at the Barn Market along the front of the table. I also have another couple of plain red bowls and red tin cannisters - not sure what I will use these for yet but I'm sure they will come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails