Monday, February 22, 2010

The Patriotic Dog

I was going back thru my photos from the last few months and came across this one.

My dog Holly


We spent Australia Day at our shack at Oppossum Bay about 40mins South of Hobart. We took our dog "Holly" who is a Samoyed cross (I know you wouldn't think it though - the black fur was thanks to her father!).

My niece was mucking around with an "Aussie" flag and hung it around Holly. She trotted out on the deck and looked at me, and I promptly took a photo on my iPhone.

I couldn't believe how well it turned out for such a quick shot - sometimes the best photos are the ones you don't plan on taking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read all your comments and try to respond to them all individually, if I don't I hope you understand :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails